It is expected that upon enrolling, each family understands that they are making a full year (10 month) commitment to FMBC-CDCA. Every family must sign a financial agreement form prior to the first day of school. FMBC-CDCA must use these financial agreements to properly staff the school. Tuition pays the salaries of the teaching and support staff.
Tuition is based on a full year (10 months). It is as follows:
CDC K-2 ~ K-5
Academy 1st – 5th Grades
Afterschool Care**$ 30.00 / weekly
(Academy Only )
Summer Session: $760.00
* 10% discount for parents choosing to pay by the semester or yearly.
** An additional agreement must be signed for Afterschool enrollment.
Payment of Fees and Late Charges
- There shall be NO REDUCTION in tuition for holidays, teacher workdays, Spring Break, snow days or a short illness period. Months with holidays such as November and December, have the same tuition rate.
- Tuition is due as follows:
- Payment Due: First of each month
- Late: After the 3rd
- Due: Monday – every other week
- Late: Every other Wednesday morning
- Due: Monday of each week
- Late: Wednesday morning
We ask all parents / guardians to keep all accounts up-to-date. There shall be a $ 10.00 late charge for fees not paid by late date.
For the month of December, it is imperative that all student accounts have a zero “balance due” by the 3rd Friday of that month. Delinquent accounts are subject to late fees and termination of enrollment.
For the month of May, it is a requirement that all accounts must have a zero “balance due” by the 10th of the month. No Exceptions. This is very important because the school must finalize all accounts and have funds to pay teachers/staff before summer. No balances may carry over into summer school. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in a hold being placed on transcripts, final report cards and testing results. Also, non-compliance may result in the student(s) not being allowed to complete the school term.
- Parents that are late picking up their child(ren) will be charged a penalty of $15.00 for the first 5 minutes and $1.00 per minute for every minute thereafter.
- Book and Extracurricular Fees etc., must be paid before admission into FMBC-CDCA.Book fees are based on class assignment. These fees are non-refundable.
- Methods of payment are as follows:
- Cash – received in finance office only.
- Credit/Debit – received in finance office only.
- Checks* – may be placed in drop box of finance office.
*If paying by check the following must be visible on the check:
- Current address & phone number
- Starter checks
- 2nd or 3rd party checks
- Returned check fee:
There is a $ 36.00 return check fee on any returned check. Once a check has been returned to FMBC-CDCA for any reason that account must be paid with cash or credit card only.
- A child(ren) will be dropped from the School’s enrollment if his/her account is two weeks past due and no special payment arrangements have been made.
- Two weeks notice is required before withdrawing a child from FMBC-CDCA.If the child attends school one day during a moth and later withdraws, tuition must be paid for the entire month.
- Please DO NOT send cash or checks by your child or give tuition monies to his/her teacher.You may mail your payment directly to school to the attention of the FMBC-CDCA Finance Office, pay in the person, or place your payment in the drop box located on the Finance Office door. (checks only)
- Discounts are as follows for those who qualify:
- 10% – First Missionary Baptist Church Members
- 14% – Second Child Discount
- 14.5% – Third Child Discount
- End of the year Tax Summaries will be available upon request.