What we do:
- Provide orientation for all teachers
- Provide workshops on biblical concepts and Baptist doctrine.
- Provide opportunities for formal instruction through scholarship for interested teachers.
- Provide opportunities for teachers to attend the District, State and National Baptist Congress of Christian Education.
- Encourage 100% attendance in worship, prayer and bible study, Sunday School and meetings of the Christian Education Department.
- Provide adequate resources to support effective teaching and student enrichment.
Meeting Time: 3rd Tuesday – 5:30pm