In-Person Easter Service Registration
Time & Location
About the Event
We are looking forward to having you join us in person for service. Of course we must do so safely by adhering to the CDC, as well as state and local guidelines for in-person gatherings. We encourage those who have not been able to attend in-person service during the last 6 months to register and observe the following:
- When you arrive, you’ll need to have your temperature taken and respond to our COVID-19 protocol questions for entry.
- Half of the pews have been roped off to create the spacing needed.
- Face coverings are required for the duration of our time together.
- Sanitizing stations are located throughout the campus to help stop the spread of germs.
- Please make sure you read the In-Person Attendance Guidelines found on the RESOURCES page of this event.
Our ushers have been working very hard to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable experience and will walk you through the entry and exit process. Should you have any questions while you’re on campus for service, please reach out to one of them and they will be delighted to assist you.